Custom Search

Which one do you prefer?

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

An inspiring true story

A sickness mother finally passed away in very severe condition because of cervical cancer. It opened the eyes of her son who had been building a conventional giant sanitary pad company. "Why I never think about something that prevents my mom from that deathly cancer?" This sadness moment inspired him to make a research in finding a new unique sanitary pad with anionic layer that keeps the genital organ dry and health. (Find out more about the technology in the company's website). The most important lesson is, he told everyone: "Hopefully, this product will help all women in the world to avoid cervical cancer, although I can't help my mom. All women are mothers, and they are also my mom.
This true story belongs to Mr. Vincent Chen, the founder of Winalite Corp. and the researcher of anion technology in sanitary pad.

No comments: